Renovation, the 69th World Science Fiction
Convention, has set the attending membership rates that will apply
from July 18 onwards for both online and at-the-door sales, and
determined its Day Admission rates.
The following attending membership rate changes for Renovation will go
into effect on July 18, 2011:
- The Adult Attending membership rate will increase from $195 to $220
- Converting a Supporting membership to an Attending membership will be $170
- Friend of the Reno Bid conversion from Supporting to Attending will be $130
- Young Adult Membership (17-21 years old on August 17, 2011) will
increase from $100 to $120
- The Family Rate (2 adults plus 2 or more dependent children) will
increase from $480 to $500.
The Attending membership rate for Children (0-16 years old on August
17, 2011) will remain unchanged at $75.
Day Admissions can be purchased online via the Renovation website from
June 20, 2011, or in person at the door. Day Admissions are priced
according to the day being purchased and the age of the purchaser.
(Quoted figures are for Wednesday 17 / Thursday 18 / Friday 19 /
Saturday 20 / Sunday 21 August respectively).
Adult $40 / $50 / $70 / $70 / $30
Reno College $30 / $40 / $60 / $60 / $20
Young Adult $20 / $30 / $40 / $40 / $20
Child $15 / $20 / $25 / $25 / $15
Renovation memberships are available for immediate purchase at various
conventions, at www.renovationsf.org
and by postal mail. Full
information on all registration and payment options is available atwww.renovationsf.org/register.php