Smashwords

In the Company of Ghosts
currently free from...

Kindle USA
Kindle UK
Kobo
OnceWasPaper
Smashwords

Author Topic: J T COLGAN SIGNING DOCTOR WHO: DARK HORIZONS FORBIDDEN PLANET LONDON 10 July2012  (Read 765 times)

Geoff the head Uncle

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
J T COLGAN SIGNING DOCTOR WHO: DARK HORIZONS

FORBIDDEN PLANET LONDON TUESDAY 10th JULY 6 – 7pm

J T COLGAN will be signing DOCTOR WHO: DARK HORIZONS, at the Forbidden Planet London Megastore on Tuesday 10th July from 6 – 7pm. 

"Now, you may or may not have noticed, but we appear to be on fire..."

On a windswept northern shore, at the very tip of what will one day become Scotland, the islanders believe the worst they have to fear is a Viking attack. Then the burning comes. They cannot run from it. Water will not stop it. It consumes everything in its path - yet the burned still speak. The Doctor is just looking for a game on the famous Lewis chess set. Instead he encounters a people under attack from a power they cannot possibly understand. Add in some marauding Vikings with very bad timing, a kidnapped princess with a secret of her own and a TARDIS that seems to have developed an inexplicable fear of water, and they all have a battle on their hands. The islanders must take on a ruthless alien force in a world without technology; without communications; without tea that isn't made out of bark. Still at least they have the Doctor on their side... Don't they?

J T Colgan has written thirteen bestselling novels as Jenny Colgan, which have sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide. Of writing the book Jenny says, “Writing Dark Horizons has been… a dream come true for me. I grew up on Terrance Dicks and I'm beyond thrilled to be joining the ranks of Doctor Who novelists.”

SFcrowsnest.net: The genre media magazine