Smashwords

In the Company of Ghosts
currently free from...

Kindle USA
Kindle UK
Kobo
OnceWasPaper
Smashwords

Author Topic: Meetin' & Greetin'  (Read 1732 times)

von Darkmoor

• View Profile
    • von Darkmoor's thoughts
Meetin' & Greetin'
« on: March 23, 2010, 10:57:04 AM »
Hi all!

Longtime visitor of the SFCrownest, longtime reader of spec fic for that matter. Fantasy is my preferred, specifically the heroic genres, from sword & sorcery to epic to historical and all that accompanies them - reading and writing. Haven't been writing as long as I've been reading (close though), just starting to get some stuff worthy of public consumption.

Most my time is no longer mine to control, but when chatting online I am most often found at SFReader or on Facebook. There is a blog that records my observations and opinions, including book reviews, but it's long-suffering is monumental. 'von Darkmoor' has been my nome de plume forever it seems, requiring either consistency or an extensive overhaul. I'm sticking with consistency  ;D

The birth name is Jason M Waltz, which also just so happens to be the name I write and publish under. Rogue Blades Entertainment is my wee press, one of the consumers of my time. RBE publishes heroic adventure, predominately fantasy but eventually expanding to all the heroic genres. RBE currently has 2 titles published with 4 more in the works and many more planned.

And that's enough about me. I'm glad to join the SFCrowsnest forums and find another group with common interests and delights!

RJ

• Feckless adventurer.
    • View Profile
Re: Meetin' & Greetin'
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 11:05:36 AM »
Ello, I'm always slightly in awe of people who run their own small press.  Possibly as I couldn't organise my way into a paper bag, never mind out of one.

SFcrowsnest.net: The genre media magazine

Re: Meetin' & Greetin'
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 11:05:36 AM »